Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Coming soon...

since this is the first time I been able to get to the internet cafe in the past week and a half... I wanted to let everyone know I am safe and sound and still alive!! haha But I am working an a new post....get excited because only about a million crazy things have happened since I last posted!! We are going to Mole National Park tomorrow and then we will be back in Wa in a couple of days...So check back soon for the newest updates....
I love you all so much!!
~Jamie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jamie. it sounds like you are having a blast in Ghana. i certainly cannot wait for you to get home and tell me so many awesome stories; however, i know that you do hate to leave. i will tell you that not a day has gone by since you left that i do not think and pray for you. your work (both you and the other obviously amazing people you're with) is truly miraculous. again, i am constantly thinking of you and all the others. hearing about elliot--rather, elliott--and lauren made me really sad...but, im definitely glad to hear that they're much better. again, i miss you and cannot WAIT to see you. please, please give those kids some good "chuckles" lovin' while you're at it too...! ;-)

Love,

your favorite chuckles

Ken said...

Glad you are home!

RU said...

HEY GIRL :)
when are you going to post on here??
Fun to see you at the wedding.